- Géneros: Rol, Rogue-Like, Dungeon Crawler.
- Este juego tiene Logros y CROMOS de Steam.
- Por la compra de este producto, recibes 2 keys. Juego y DLC.
¡Entra en el mundo mágico de Tangledeep, un rastreador de mazmorras bellamente pulido inspirado en los juegos de rol clásicos de 16 bits! Personajes coloridos, un sistema de trabajo único, toneladas de habilidades, elementos y diversos entornos con un juego roguelike profundo y por turnos. ¡Una aventura diferente cada vez que juegas!
- CLP: $ 2,470
Tangledeep combines the 16-bit graphics and polish of classic SNES-era RPGs with elements from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. Trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world at the surface, you must survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above. Experience rich, tactical, turn-based gameplay as you explore a sprawling dungeon that’s different each time you play. Tangledeep features a customizable job system and hundreds of collectible items that allow you to approach each playthrough in a totally new way!
For hundreds of years, people have lived in the safety of underground settlements and villages – where the only route to the surface is “Tangledeep,” a mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With memories of the surface world long forgotten, you set out for the labyrinth to discover what lies above. With each floor – full of magical beasts, ancient automatons, bizarre environments and hybrid biomes – the mystery grows ever deeper…
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated and handcrafted gameplay as you fight challenging monsters, complete quests, and collect rare items.
- Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 12 unique jobs with over 100 skills.
- Choose between three game modes – including Adventure Mode, which removes the pain of permadeath.
- Capture nearly any monster in the game and raise them in the Monster Corral as a pet, or breed them with other monsters!
- Make your experience easier, harder, or just plain wackier with over 10 included Game Modifiers
- Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system and planting magic trees
- Explore ITEM DREAMS, randomized mini-dungeons where anything goes, and power up your gear!
- Take in the scenery – comprised of beautiful 16-bit graphics and carefully handcrafted maps!
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack inspired by the most legendary RPGs of the SNES era, composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana), Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth), and Norihiko Hibino (Metal Gear Solid 3, Bayonetta)
- Participate in daily / weekly challenge runs and compare to your friends with Leaderboard support!
- Full support for Steam cloud saves, trading cards, and crafting with lovely badges, emoticons and profile backgrounds
- Steam Workshop: Create and download player mods with new monsters, items, spritesheets, areas, and more!
Multiple Platforms and Control Methods
- Runs on PC, Mac, and Linux!
- Play with virtually any controller, and remap any control, binding, or shortcut
- Old-school keyboard-only support (numpad movement) as well as WASD preset bindings available
- Full mouse support – can even be played with ONLY the mouse!
«I went into Tangledeep expecting to enjoy it and it didn’t disappoint. The game looks and sounds great, the gameplay mechanics aren’t too difficult to learn, you can hang out in lower levels to grind a bit if need be, and the myriad of optional modifiers means you can tailor the difficulty to your liking. If you’re looking for a roguelike dungeon crawler to keep you entertained and possibly challenged depending on your settings, Tangledeep should have you covered.»
9.0 / 10 – Gaming Nexus
“Few games are as vibrant as this one, and that joy it exudes makes the deep combat and vast progression systems so much more fun to explore and master.”
Gold Plated games
“Tangledeep is like the platonic ideal of RPGs: it has everything you want in a dungeon crawling roguelike without all the mess of outdated graphics or frustrating UI. The gem evokes memories of 16-bit Super Nintendo RPGs from back in the day. Do yourself a favor, grab Tangledeep before it gets more popular, and just try it for a couple twenty hours. Did I mention there’s great replay value?”
“Tangledeep feels like a solid follow-up to games like Dungeonmans. Great music and atmosphere, straightforward gameplay. Accessible and fun!”
90% – DLH
|Licencia||Clave Digital (Key)|
|Idiomas||No Esp / Eng / Ger / Jap / Chi Simp.|
|Características||Soporte Full Gamepad y Control|
Requisitos de Sistema
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.